15 February 2010

Krafty Hop Winners!!!

Thanks so much for joining us for our amazing Release Day Krafty Hop!! Wasn't it incredible?? Those Krafty Girls are so talented and they showcased the new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps perfectly, don't you think!?!!

Anyway, the three random winners of some gorgeous new rubber goodness are......


DIANE


THE SCRAPPY CHICK

and

KRISTA


Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone for participating! Please be sure to email me with your complete snail mail address so that I can get those new stamps out to ya!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kimmie! I emailed you my address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWEE, I'm so excited! I'll email you my addy right now!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!!!!!! You just made my day Kim!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete