07 June 2010

An Exciting Announcement!!!

This week you'll begin to see some Krafty Peeks featuring the new June Release stamps!!! They'll start on Wednesday so get ready!!! The Krafty Girls and some Krafty Friends have been hard at work on some amazing creations for you!!

AND we have a couple of super exciting announcements!!!

Firstly.....did you LOVE the Spring Tea Party Kit?? Well, guess what?? We'll be releasing a SUMMER kit this week, featuring the amazing artwork of Annie Rodrigue!! And it's bigger and better than the last one....if that's even possible!! This kit contains SIX amazing main images, a huge assortment of bonus accessory stamps and a fantastic coordinating set of sentiments!! Just WAIT 'til you seeeeeee!! You'll be able to purchase the whole set as a kit only at the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop beginning on Sunday!

The Summer Kit images will eventually be sold as individual images, but for now they will be sold only as a kit. ALSO, when purchased as a kit, you will receive a lovely DISCOUNT!!

Our second announcement is that we have a brand new artist!!! We will introduce him to you later this week and you'll LOVE the super cute summer images he has ready for us! As I said, you'll get to start seeing them on Wednesday and every day leading up to the release on Sunday!!!

So...........who's excited??????????

10 comments:

  1. I'm fairly new to KK and I had a quick question, will the characters in the kit only be sold in the kit and never separately? Wasn't sure :0)
    Can't wait to see everything, soooo excited!

    ~Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the suspense might kill me! I can't wait to see all of the new goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me me me!!!! I am so excited I can not wait to see the summer kit and I hope get my hands on it :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're killing me! I wanna see the goodies now. Now now now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEK! How fun, lets get the party started, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you should give us a "sneak preview" to the sneak preview.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! I am excited!! Another kit!! WOOHOO!! I LOVE it!! Now, I am leaving for Myrtle Beach on Saturday, BUT, you know I will be ordering that kit......FROM Myrtle Beach!! Haha!! Good thing I am getting rid of some old stamping stuff!! It allows me to get MORE of your stamps!! Haha! Hope everyone is well and have an AWESOME week, can't wait to see all the creations!!!



    ENJOY LIFE!!!
    Jacquie/Javablustamper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll sure be watching for the new stamp peeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited!! I have been a KK admirer from afar for quite some time, but I think I'm ready to take the plunge. I haven't bought any stamps before because I KNOW that once I do I'll get hooked, lol! Can't wait for the peeks!

    ReplyDelete