03 September 2010

September Krafty Guests!!

I am SO excited to introduce you to our special September Krafty Guests!! These amazing designers will be joining us for this month's Krafty Peeks and Release Day Blog Hop and also for our weekly challenges for the rest of September!! I'm sure you'll recognize all these krafty names! Some I have met previously, others I was able to finally meet at CHA. And ALL will be my Krafty Friends forEVAH! Here they are!!



Beate Johns

Beate is a Native of Germany. She came to America after meeting and marrying her Air Force man. She has been living in different part of America since then and stamping since 2002. At the end of 2003 she started writing tutorials for Splitcoaststampers and has been doing it ever since.



Mercy Kerin

Hello...my name is Mercy Kerin. You might know me a little better as Lord Have Mercy! I am a SAHM who has been stamping for about 5 or 6 years. I was introduced to Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps by a sweet friend of mine, and I have been hooked ever since! I am so excited to be designing alongside the wonderful ladies of KKS for this month, and I look forward to getting to know you all better as well! Happy Stamping!



Jenn Balcer

I'm just a girl from Texas who's been playing with paper for half of forever and stamping since 2002. I love flowers and ribbons and sparkle and can spend hours coloring, especially if there's nothing else to do (and many times when there's plenty of stuff I'm supposed to do). After leaving my position as Community Manager for Splitcoaststampers earlier this year, I joined the Copic Certification team and am looking forward to teaching classes this fall and next year. When I'm not crafting, I'm likely playing chauffeur, hanging out with my two kids, reading, or reorganizing my craft room.




Sara Henton

Sara Henton is a Marketing Coordinator in Macon Georgia so to unwind and relax she likes to get her hands dirty and inky by working in her craft room. Her love for all things craft started when she was in the 3rd grade and discovered a bead store not far from her house. It wasn't until 2003 when her nephew was about to be born that the love for papercrafting was born. This grew into so much more when she was introduced to stamping through a party for a little company called Stampin' Up. From there it has blossomed into mixing all her loves together to create unique crafts using mixed medias.

No comments:

Post a Comment