02 April 2011

Challenge #72 - It's a Stripey Kinda Day!!

Woohooooo! It's Saturday and it's spring ......well, kind of.....and it's Krafty Challenge day!!!

The random winner of last week's springy challenge is.....Amber!!! Check out the gorgeous card she made using the new Lucy!!! Congratulations Amber and be sure to email me with your mailing address so I can get your stamp in the mail to you!!

This week our hostess is the Dazzling Donna!!! yaaaaay!!! And her theme is STRIPES!!! So be sure to include stripes somewhere on your creation! Easy as pie!! Who doesn't have striped patterned paper in their stash somewhere?? Or you could make your own!! What a fun challenge....and if you play along with your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, you could win the Tubing Miles stamp as featured on Donna's adorable card!!! We hope you can join us for this week's challenge!

Come on back tomorrow for some info about the awesome crafty festival that Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps will be at next weekend, April 7&8!!!










3 comments:

  1. Those samples are gorgeous! I so need to get Goldilocks on my next order.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design team has done a fantastic job! I love Amanda's card, it just made me smile. I must get that image now after seeing her in such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card you made! I cant' find a linky tool, thats why I show my card here

    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete