18 June 2011

Challenge #83 - Cards for Little Peeps!!

Well, hello again and welcome.....to So You Think You Can Dance!!! Oh no, wait! I've got that show on the brain! Sorry about that!! heehee! I must be dreaming that I'm Kat Deely, the hostess, with her slender figure and looooooooooong legs!!! Silly me!

Welcome to another awesome challenge this week! First off though, our winner of last week's gorgeous Gold challenge is............Colien!!! Check out the lovely creation she submitted featuring the sassy Clarabelle!! Congratulations and be sure to email me with your info!!

This week our hostess is the Dazzling Diana (otherwise known at Stampin' Nana Diana, or...my Momma!). She is challenging us to make Card for the Little Peeps in our lives!!! So make a card, whatever theme you like....birthday, happy summer, love you....whatever, for a little person in your life!!

We hope you can join us for this superfun challenge and if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp, you will be eligible to be our random winner who will recieve......not only the Dancing Dylan stamp as so beautifully featured on Diana's sweet card.....but ALSO ........FOUR MORE Steven Leary stamps of THE WINNER'S choosing!!! SCORE!!!! So get krafty this week!!

**Postal Strike update** Canada Post is still on strike at the moment. *grumblegrumblegrumble* So any orders that have been placed in the last week are being held at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps headquarters. Unfortunately we are at their mercy. If you would like to have your package shipped to you by courier, please email me with your order # and shipping address. Keep in mind courier service is extremely expensive and you will be responsible for the difference in cost. However....I believe that they may be forced back to work by the middle of next week, and believe me, I will have ALL of the orders out the day they go back!! So hang in there....we know what it's like to have to wait for your goodies! AND I will be extending the Gimme Kimmie Specials as well!

Now get ready to create!!!! Here we goooooooooooooooooooooo:






No comments:

Post a Comment