09 June 2011

Introducing...........EMILIE!!!

Welcome to Day ONE of our previews for the June Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! And not only are we excited to share them with you, today is a very special day!! We are introducing an amazing NEW ARTIST!!! Meet Emilie!!!



Here is a little bit about Emilie in her own words:

I'm currently living in Quebec city, but grew up in Montreal. I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. After high school, I decided to study 2D animation in CEGEP du Vieux-Montreal and graduated in 2002. Since then I've been drawing for fun as I re-oriented my career in a very unrelated field: I've been sailing on Canadian Coast Guard Ships as a navigation officer. During that time I made a calendar representing funny coast guard moments (all the money went to the children's wish foundation).

However, the calling of drawing got stronger over the years, and in September I decided to go back to school. I will be starting a degree in graphic design at the Universite Laval hoping one day to illustrate children's books.

For now, I'm looking forward to designing stamps for you, hoping you will have as much fun coloring them as I have drawing them!


So today we are SO thrilled to finally be able to show you the new Emilie designs that we have been playing with!!! These fun BEACHY stamps are perfect for your summer cards or scrapbook pages!! They will all be available on Sunday, June 12th at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!!


Here is the list of Krafty Girls who have Emilie creations to share with you today and be SURE to leave a comment at each and every stop, because one lucky commenter will receive the ENTIRE Emilie release!!! Get hoppin'!!

8 comments:

  1. These little guys are great!! Sunny and Stanley are definitely my Favs!! Welcome Emilie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great set of stamps! Wonderful cards from the team. Can't wait to see what else is to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamps! Emilie is very talented and I can't wait for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stamps are great! I love all of them. Emilie is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the hop and the characters by Emilie. Thanks for the chance of possibly winning this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the DT cards, they were so cute with fab coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see the sneaky peekies for the rest of the week.. today's images set the bar high! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome new stamps!! Can't wait to see what else is in store :)

    ReplyDelete