12 November 2011

Challenge 104 - Make It Masculine!!

Welcome back for another fun Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!  But first......a winner!  The random winner from last week's challenge is..............SANDRA!!!  Check out the beautiful card she created featuring Angie!!  Congratulations Sandra and be sure to contact me with your shipping information!

This week's hostess is the amazing real life ANGIE!!  heehee!!  She has challenged us to Make it Masculine!  So make a card featuring a guy or featuring boyish colours.  And if you play along, be sure to link it up to this post so we can all check it out!!  And you just might be our random winner of some new rubbah!!


Don't forget, we've got lots of fun stuff going on at the KKS Shop right now!  The Retirement SALE and Frugal Friday SPECIALS are now up and we've just uploaded EZmount to the store.  ALSO we are thrilled to tell you that we now have our fantastic KKS TEES AND TOTES in the store!!  Show off your love of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!


Now check out the fantastic designs to inspire you this week by our wonderful Krafty Girls and Guests!!!

























and Special Krafty Guests








2 comments:

  1. I only have girly stamps from you guys! I did do a masculine card a few days ago with one of my own designs, don't know if I can participate :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete