20 July 2013

JULY Krafty Comment Winners!

Here are this week's prize winners from all the comments left on our fabulous Krafty Peeks!!!

Wednesday - Nicole's Flowers and Fruit! - Dawn Easton

Thursday - Lil' Athletes! - Ann English
Thursday - You've Got Game! - Patty Sue 2

Friday - Woodland Friends! - MiamiKel
Friday - Good Sports! - Gail

Saturday - Summer Fun set!  - Loulou

Congratulations to all the winners!  Be sure to message me on Facebook or email me directly with your complete name and mailing address so I can get the prizes shipped out!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! I am sooo excited!!!! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you! I'm so excited to have won the summer fun set. Those stamps are so super cute. Thank you again. Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to all the winners i am so happy fo ryou all now go on and create something beautiful and fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SOOOO much! I'm over the moon thrilled - what a wonderful surprise and a blessing to start the week! Thank you, Kraftin' Kimmie! x0x0

    ReplyDelete