20 May 2014

A New Krafty Kard Klass!!!!

Who'd like to come hang out with us in the Krafty Kave???  We've been having such a great time at our monthly Kard Klasses and you are invited to join us!!!  Let me tell you, we have a riot!! 

 We will be making 4 krafty projects featuring some of our current lines of stamps.....and definitely some of the NEW MAY release stamps!  And I have extra room now and have space for MORE people to attend!!  Wanna play??

 This month I'm holding the class on  Thursday, June 5th  from 1-5pm!  Some  spots are already spoken for, so sign up right away.  The cost of the class will be $25 AND you'll get 20% OFF anything you purchase from the Krafty Shop that day!!  Sound good??

You'll be asked to bring your basic tool kit.....things like a cutter, scissors, bone folder, adhesives etc.  And also if you have Copic markers, bring those as well.  I will have some class markers to share but if you bring your own, that will cut down the waiting time having to share. I'll email out a marker list closer to the date so you can bring the ones you'll need.

Feel free to email me directly or message me on Facebook to reserve your spot!  I will require a $10 deposit and if something unforeseen comes up and you can't make it, the deposit can be used in the shop!

Let's get KRAFTY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment