04 October 2014

Magical Krafty Krop - Challenge #2!! Falling into FALL!!


Our second challenge today is from Krafty Girl, Jenny and it's called FALLING INTO FALL!!  Use the card below to inspire your fallish creation!  (Cards must be new creations!)

Here's what Jenny had to say:

I don't know about all of you, but I love fall! I love the smell of the crisp air, the changing leaves, harvest time on the farm, Thanksgiving dinner, pulling out the knit sweaters and tall boots, Halloween, and of course ANYTHING pumpkin flavoured! This is my favourite time of year, so I thought I would base my challenge on this gorgeous season! So create a card, scrapbook layout, altered item, home decor, tag or whatever…and 'fall into fall' with me! Can't wait to see your autumn creations!

You have until midnight on Sunday,  October 12th to enter and the PRIZE for this challenge is a $20 gift voucher to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!!  Use this voucher towards your choice of anything in the store!

Here is Jenny's card to inspire you!!!  Happy kraftin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment