11 January 2018

January Krafty Peeks....Day TWO! Furry Angels!

Welcome to Day TWO of our January Krafty Peeks



This next set is very near and dear to my heart.  As some of you may remember, our family lost our sweet Daisy dog this past year to cancer.  I designed this set with artist Cheryl Grant right after losing Daisy and I love how it turned out.  
We all have lost furry friends over the years and know friends and family who have also been through such a devastating ordeal.  It's hard to know what to do in these situations but I think sending a sweet handmade creation with warm thoughts and hugs is so helpful.



And so we have the new FURRY ANGELS stamp set!

This sweet set features both a dog image and a cat image plus several heartwarming sentiments for your creations.



You will see these adorable images in action as you hop around the Krafty blogs!  You'll see the list of Krafty design team members and Krafty Guests below and be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky commenter is going to WIN a $10 gift voucher to the krafty shop EACH DAY this week!!
Plus we're doing a GIVEAWAY of the ENTIRE release on the Krafty Friends facebook page! 
The winners will be announced at the party so don't miss it!

You'll get to see all the incredible creations for January as we share them each day this week!  Be sure to join us at the LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 1pm EST!  We'll be checking out ALL of the FOUR new clear stamp sets, sharing fabulous creations, giving away prizes and having tons of krafty fun! 

Happy hoppin'!

7 comments:

  1. Oh gosh... I can see this set as being very much loved. Beautiful creations and stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love all the wonderful card designs for Cheryl's Precious fur angels...
    So much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab as our furry friends leave such a hole in our lives when they leave us they give so much in the short time that we are privileged to share with them and I can see these stamps and the cards made with them touching all those recipients who have been blessed and lost a furry friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. made me sad :(
    I rememberd my furry angels....
    this is so lovely stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set is amazing I'm sure I could cheer up many sad people with that kind of cards.

    ReplyDelete