02 May 2018

Inspirational Wednesday - Dino-Mite Pals!

Good morning, krafty friends!
And welcome to an Inspirational Wednesday post!

Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Mindy is sharing a fabulous creation featuring the super fun clear stamp set,
DINO-MITE PALS
!


Hey everyone ! Mindy here and I'm back again today with some more inspiration from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps! 


Today's card is shining a spotlight on the Dinomite Pals set. I'm going to start off with my background. I'm using a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and ink blending the colors Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. Then splattering with water and dabbing up with a paper towel. 


Next, I die cut some mountains using the Kingdom Trio die and some grass from the Land Borders die.


I layer up my panel and add to an A2 sized cardbase.

For my image, I'm using the amazing Dinomite Pals stamp set. I stamp in the NEW Wicked Black ink onto Neenah white cardstock and color with my copic markers. This ink is fabulous as it's great for copic markers, watercoloring and pencils. I tend to be heavy handed when coloring with copics and this Wicked Black stood up to the test! Then I fussy cut my image out and add to my card with foam squares. 


I hope this inspires you with YOUR Dinomite stamp set and if you don't have it yet, you can head over to the website to grab it.

Copic Colors
B06-04-01
YR04


And guess what??!!  Kimmie has put the 
Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price!

Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment