12 September 2018

Inspirational Wednesday - Totally Witchin'

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday fellow krafters!!!
Welcome to an Inspirational Wednesday post!




Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Alexis is sharing her creation with the
TOALLY WITCHIN' clear stamp set!


Hi everyone!!! Who doesn't love Halloween! The store has lots of amazing Halloween stamps and today I picked the TOALLY WITCHIN' set. Oh to be off on a broom wherever you please!!! I think I would love that mode of transportation except in the rain.

 I had fun not only decorating the outside of the card but the inside as well. I really love putting just the image in black or whichever colour on the inside.


  As an added bonus Kimmie has put the 
TOALLY WITCHIN' stamp set on SALE! 
Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price!

Happy Kraftin'!

3 comments: