10 October 2018

INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY - ICE ICE BABY!

Good morning fellow Krafters!  Welcome to another Inspiration Wednesday post!  


Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty girl Marilyn is sharing her creation featuring the Ice Ice Baby clear stamp set!

Hi, I hope you're having a fun and krafty week!  I'm very excited to share with you my card featuring the stamp Ice Ice Baby!  Plus, for an added bonus this stamp set is on Sale.  So, grab it while you can!


I started off by picking my designer papers.  They are from the Echo Park - Twas The Might Before Christmas paper pad.  Then I coloured the image with Copics.  I used the Stitched Circle die to frame the image.  I finished it off with a button and some twine.  The sentiment and image was stamped using the Wicked Black ink from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.

I hope I have inspired you to dig out those gorgeous KKS stamps and get creative!!  Don't forget this stamp set is on Sale while supplies last!!

Have a great week and happy krafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment