14 November 2018

Inspirational Wednesday - Mr & Mrs Claus!

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday fellow krafters!!!
Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday post!


Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Marilyn is sharing her creation with the Mr & Mrs Claus 
clear stamp set.




Hi there!  I'm so happy to share with you my card featuring the stamp Mr & Mrs Claus.  I decided to colour my image with Polychromos Pencils.  The designer paper used is from the Echo Park - A Perfect Christmas paper pad.  I framed the image with a Frantic Stamper Art Deco Frames die.  The sentiment and image was stamped using our Wicked Black ink. So dig out those fabby KKS stamps and have some fun!

As an added bonus, this lovely stamp set is on SALE....
be sure to scoop it up at 30% OFF!

Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment