16 January 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Ice, Ice Baby!

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday fellow krafters!!!
Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday post!


Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Keri is sharing her creation featuring  
Ice, Ice Baby!

I am so excited to be able to share a new creation with you today.  


I'm so happy to be here on the Kraftin Kimmie Blog today to share some inspiration with you!  I ALWAYS grab my Copic markers when I sit down to color, but today I'm using Pencils on Kraft paper!  I had so much fun trying something different and working with a different medium.  I chose the joyful rabbit for this scene from the Ice, Ice, Baby stamp set!  

I challenge you to grab something different.  A different color combo, a different medium or maybe just a technique you have been wanting to try.   Do IT!!  Remember, its just paper and ink (or pencils or watercolor ;) )!

Thanks for dropping by!


And guess what?  This sweet stamp set is on SALE in the krafty shop all week long!  So 'hop' on over to grab it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh............I love this bunny. What a cute card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete