20 March 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Cool Critters

Hello krafty friends!  
Today is INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY -
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
crafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!


This week Krafty Girl, Melany is sharing
her creation using the lovely COOL CRITTERS stamp set!

Hello Krafty friends! As Kimmie mentioned, I used the Cool Critters stamp set. I stamped the image in our Wicked Black ink and colored it with my Copics. I tried to match the mouse clothes with my daughter ones. I thought that making a speech bubble with the sentiment was a cool idea to make my daughter say something.



And guess what??  This awesome stamp set is on SALE in the Krafty Shop all week long!  
So hop on over and grab it!

Happy Kraftin' !

No comments:

Post a Comment