01 May 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Fairy Loved!

Hello krafty friends! 
Today is 
INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY -
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
krafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!


This week I am sharing TWO sweet, spring creations featuring the FAIRY LOVED stamp set!



I just adore these sweet little fairies!  And the Doodlebug patterned papers and sprinkles go perfectly with this fun and fanciful images!

I stamped them up in our Wicked Black Hybrid Ink, coloured them up with my Copic markers and added lots of sparkle to their wings with Glamour Dust glitter!  I hope these cuties inspire you to get krafty!



Guess what??  This wonderful stamp set is on SALE 40% OFF right NOW!!  Hop on over to the shop to scoop it up this week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment