26 June 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Tweetie Pies!

Hello krafty friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
krafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!



Hi Friends! Krafty Guy Stephen here and I have a fun, clean and simple card to share with you today that you can whip up in no time.

I coloured this adorable image from the Tweetie Pies stamp set with Copic markers and then cut her using my Brother Scan N Cut.

My card layout is pretty simple which I have been really into the last while. I started by ink blending Purple Petunia Krafty Kolours hybrid inks onto some purple cardstock using the Leaves and Vines stencil. I made a point to lighten my hand to give the soft look around the edges. Next I placed my ink blended piece onto some striped green diagonal  pattern paper that I had in my collection. I diecut a circle and did some more ink blending using the Charming Chartreuse Hybrid Ink (which matched the green in the pattern paper perfectly!!...I love it when that happens!!) To finish off my card I added a few green enamel dots from the Rainbow Dots collection (which also matched the patten paper and Charming Chartreuse Ink perfectly!! Woohoo)

I hope you liked my card creation for today!

Until next time - Stephen

Supplies Used

Stamp

Enamel Dots

Stencil

Inks
Charming Chartreuse

Guess what??  This super sweet stamp set

Hop on over to the shop to scoop it up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment