10 July 2019

Inspirational Wednesday ~ Magical Friends

Hello krafty friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY, the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Good morning everyone! Krafty Girl Allison here with the Magical Friends stamp set.


I decided to use the sweet little fairy with her furry friend on my card today.


I coloured up my image that I stamped in Wicked Black ink with Copic Markers.  I also gave her wings some fun sparkle too! I used the delicious Purple Petunia ink to stamp both my sentiments and I added some Springy Dots too!

I can't wait to see your own creation with the Magical Friends stamp set.

Guess what??  This super sweet stamp set
 is on SALE 40% OFF right NOW!!
Hop on over to the shop to scoop it up this week!

And join us tomorrow when we begin the
JULY KRAFTY PEEKS!
We've got new stamps, ink and dots for you
and we can't wait to share!


Happy kraftin'!

2 comments: