10 August 2019

Challenge #493 - Under the Sea!

Hello and welcome to another fun
Saturday Challenge!
Are you ready for some krazy krafty fun?
We can't wait for you to play along and share your amazing krafty kreations!  We are here to inspire your creativity!


Our hostess with the mostess this week is
Krafty Girl, Sabrina!
And her challenge for you is....

UNDER THE SEA!


***

Hey krafty girl Sabrina here! Under the Sea is the theme of the week and I really would love to see all your water and ocean creations!!

Dolphins (and cats but they don't really like water...) are my favourite animals! So I picked the cute dolphin from the Oceans of Love set for my card!




Now there is just the 1 dolphin in the set but I mirrored it by stamping my image on to the back of a big clear stamp and then pressing my paper down on that.

I used the Bubbly Blue ink for the nolines technique and my Daniel Smith watercolors to paint the card.

The sentiment is from the Hip Hippo-ray set and stamped in Purple Pansy and I finished the card with some of our Kraftin' Kimmie Dots.

***

Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like! These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however using a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp will earn you double entries! Each submission will enter you into the monthly draw of a $40 gift voucher to the krafty shop!



We've also got a sketch to inspire you for the month of August! You don't have to use it but it's there for you to use if you need a little kickstart....feel free to use it any time!




Of course, head on over to the Krafty shop for our
 FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS !
A selection of our fabulous stamp sets are 
on SALE 40% OFF but only for the weekend 
and only while supplies last!


Happy kraftin'!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Love the theme! Sabrina, the idea of mirror stamping is awesome!watercolor is just perfect for coloring the sea! I love the fluidity. Very pretty card ♥️

    ReplyDelete