28 August 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Totally Witchin'

Hello krafty friends! It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY, the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps! 





Hello krafty friends...it's Krafty Girl Alexis here :) Today I'm sharing some CAS inspiration using an adorable stamp set called TOTALLY WITCHIN'
Since we are getting closer to Halloween 
I thought a fun witchy stamp was in order for 
this week's Inspiration Wednesday.
I stamped her in Wicked Black Hybrid Ink on Neenah paper and coloured her in Copics. I then masked her off and using Sparkling Sapphire and Wicked Black to make the background. 
I then created this cute shaker card.
I embellished using our rainbow dots and just some lined images in the inside.





Guess what??  This wonderful stamp set
 is on SALE 40% OFF right NOW!!  
Hop on over to the shop to scoop it up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment