04 September 2019

Inspirational Wednesday : True Love

Hello krafty friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
krafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!

Hello, it's Krafty Girl, Anna here!
It is my turn to inspire you with one of the fab Kraftin Kimmie stamp sets.  As I am a romantic girl I have made a card with

This set is soo pretty and I love that the couple are separate stamps,
this time I have stamped both onto mix media imagine paper
with the wicked black hybrid ink.

With an oval die I have cut the shape and frame for the wedding couple.



Afterwards I have masked the groom 
and have added some pretty in pink ink on my glass mat.
Some sprays of water on top of the ink 
and than I have simply pushed my stamped paper into the watery ink.  Just to give a hint of colour in the background.


WIP

The bride was stamped another time and have fussy cut her,
on the back I have added some foam pads and have attached her to the original stamped image.

A few Copic to colour the stamps and a touch of white gel pen on the veil.  The sentiment "Here's to your happily ever after " is from the same stamp set as the couple.
Some foam flowers, pearls, ribbon  and lace and pretty creamy paper to finish the whole card.



Kraftin Kimmie :

Guess what??  This wonderful stamp set
Hop on over to the shop to scoop it up this week!

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant Anna! Nice idea to play with dimensions! Gives a wonderful look to your card!

    ReplyDelete