09 September 2019

Krafty Tips & Tuts - Making a scrapbooking layout

Good Morning everyone!

Krafty Girl Melany here with a scrapbooking process photo tutorial. So grab a drink and follow me.

First of all, I got all the stuff I could need for my layout: picture, KKS stamps, embellishments

I think this Maggie Holmes collection will do great with my picture

I decided to make my own background using a Marshmallow from Bazill cardstock, the HEARTS & STARS stamp set and the Wicked Black Krafty Kolour.

I tried to scatter all the stars everywhere on my background for a more casual and organic look

I mated my pic. Now, my layout bases are done. Let's work on the details

The title is perforated. I wanted to put the emphasis on the dimension that it was giving, so I put triple layer of fun foam under the A and the Y and attached the other places with adhesive. Later, I added some Tiny attacher



My title is now done. I also added some twine to my tag. I like to let run the twine all around my pic. It brings the eye around it and adds a whimsical touch

With the tag leftover, I made a second one. Since there was no gold reinforcement on this one, I made it one by myself with a white reinforcement and gold embossing powder. Not exactly the same, but close enough


I thought that the top and the bottom of my layout were a bit empty, so I added some pink stripes. A larger one on the bottom to ground all the thing. I added my homemade tag on the bottom and a small piece of it on the top to make a pleasing diagonal on my layout

I added some puffy stickers and stitched 3 buttons

For my final touch, I added some PASTEL DOTS, some gold splatters and my journaling

So, here's the final result

 Thanks for sticking with me. Can't wait to see your scrapbook layout!




No comments:

Post a Comment