02 October 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Beautiful Blooms!

Hello krafty friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
krafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!



Hi everyone! It's Krafty Girl Melany here!

Today, I wanted to show you how to turn a simple flower into a kind of a Christmas-ish embellishment, using the BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS stamp set.

First, I stamped one of the flowers 3 times with the BERRY BLISS ink

Then, with those Copics, I added some depth to the flowers

With a black marker, I outlined the petals for more definition

I used my white gellyroll pen to add some details

For some sparkles (because, you know, Christmas, right?), added a bit of Wink of Stella

Then, I just need to fussy cut it...

...and there we are! A kind of a Christmas embellishment for my layout!

Now, I just need to do the same for the other flowers!

Here's my layout

Can you spot all the flowers?
I can't wait to see what you'll do with that BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS soooooo pretty stamp set!

And guess what?  BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS is on sale this week so hop on over to the shop to scoop it up. 

Don't forget to check out all the new release goodies from this month. We have new stamps, stencils, dots and ink!


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment