23 October 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Christmas Blessings

Hello krafty friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
krafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!


***

Hey Hey! Krafty girl Sabrina here! Today I am sharing a 1 layer card with an ink blended background and copic coloring! I used the super sweet Christmas Blessings stamp set! I was so thrilled when Kim restocked this because it hasn't been in the shop for while!


I masked a few images to stamp them together and stamped them with our Totally Taupe ink. Then I masked everything so I could ink the background.

I started on the top with Purple Petunia and faded it out with Purple Pansy. I used the Krafty Scereny at the bottom to create the hills.
I colored the images with my copics. Stamped my sentiment and embossed it in white.
Lastly I added some stars in the sky with my white gelpen!

Copic colours:
Darkbrown: E57, 55, 53
Light brown: E55, 53, 51
Beige: E53, 51, 50
Donkey manes/hair/horns: W9, 7, 5
Donkey: W5, 3, 1
Sheep: W3, 1, 0
Purple accents: V17, 15, 12

***


Hop on over to the shop to scoop it up this week!

2 comments:

  1. THE DONKEY IS PRECIOUS!!!! I also love to make "real" Christmas cards, so this is right up my alley. What a great scene. BUT THE DONKEY!!!!!! ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete