23 November 2019

Challenge 508- Monochrome

Hello and welcome to another fun
Saturday Challenge!
Are you ready for some krazy krafty fun?
We can't wait for you to play along and share your amazing krafty kreations!  We are here to inspire your creativity!


This week it's me Krafty girl Brigitte and I'am your hostess. My challenge for you is....
to make a monochrome project!

Since purple is my favorite kolour, I decided to treat myself!!!!! I just LOVE this Yeti or Not stamp set!!!! They have the most adorable expression!


For this simple card, I choose some  pretty patterned paper, added some twine and a Polar krafty dot. I finished by applying Stickles around the edge of the main cardstock for added sparkle!


I stamped the mountains and clouds with Whimsical Wisteria ink and the yeti in Wicked Black. Can you believe that the stamp set even comes with all the beautiful scenery?!!!! 
I coloured him/her? with Copics.


Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like!  These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and products will earn you double entries!  Each submission will enter you into the monthly draw of a $40 gift voucher to the krafty shop!


We've also got a sketch to inspire you for the month of November! You don't have to use it but it's there for you to use if you need a little kick start... feel free to use it any time!


Also be ready for a BLACK FRIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA coming next weekend PLUS a Shop the Box Party!
You don't wanna miss it!

Happy kraftin'!

Brigitte

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment