11 December 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Angel Voices


Hello wonderful krafty friends!
Danielle V. here as your hostess with a new creation 
for INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY!

I chose an adorable Christmas set 
called ANGEL VOICES by artist Cheryl Grant.

The stamps in this set are perfect sized for
coloring with any medium including watercoloring -
especially if you are a bit of a novice like me.

This first card features Lucas from the set.
I had 5 watercolor pencils that had never been used. 
I challenged myself to see what I could do with just those 5 colors.
I found the watercolor pencils to be a bit tricky
but still fun.  Here's how it turned out!


Those teeny little snowflakes are from the Perky Penguins
stamp set (I used Bubbly Blue hybrid ink for those).

My second card uses Prismacolor pencils on
watercolor paper (I hadn't tried that before either). 
Kept it clean and simple on this one so that
the adorable stamps are the focus.


Thanks for letting me share with you today.  
If you want to add this stamp set to your 
collection just hop on over to the KKS Shop
and find it for 40% OFF this week!  

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. These carollers are just adorable and your colouring is lovely. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the five colors you chose and the love the two kids singing together I know that project was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those little kids are so stinkin' cute.
    Glad they are bundled up warm.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete