01 January 2020

Inspirational Wednesday - It's a Mystery!

Hi all,
Happy New Year !!

Today it is my turn to inspire you with one of the fab Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
I have chosen It's a mystery,
appropriate for this first day of the New Year I thought.

The detective will discover all the news during the year,
I can tell lot's of fabulous goodies are coming ....

I have chosen for a special shaped card,
it will close normally in an envelope.


but when you open the card it will stand like this..


A little pop up effect ..and there is place for a small envelope too...



Ha ha you would like to know all the news of the coming year right?
I am sorry I will not open the envelope with the clues..
a suggestion keep following us on the blog and the
 Krafty Friends page on facebook :).

This stamp set  is perfect for any kind of card...
it's so versatile plus I love all the small stamps too..


I detect a special discount on this set the coming week :) .

Have a great start of the new year,

I have used Stormy Sky ink ,
It's a mystery,

hugs krafty girl 
Anna
Blankina

2 comments:

  1. Fab card to ring in the new year and all the secrets that will unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a card! I am going to try and make this for my son in law's birthday in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete