19 February 2020

Inspirational Wednesday ~ Hip Hippo-ray!

Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY. Let's inspire you to grab some new Kraftin Kimmie Stamps goodies and have a good time!


Howdy all... Krafty Girl Allison here with an Inspirational Wednesday card creation!  Today I'm sharing a fun card using the super cute "Hip Hippo-ray!" stamp set! 


I couldn't resist having fun stacking those chunky little hippos to celebrate someone's big day.  To add the balloons and the cupcake, I masked things off to overlap the layers.  To stamp my image I used WICKED BLACK ink and then some CHARMING CHARTREUSE and GOBLIN GREEN inks for the sentiment. To add to the fun, I used the FRUITY DOTS.
Thanks for letting me share with you today!
If you want to add this stamp set to your collection, hop on over to the KKS shop and find it for 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin' and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment