18 March 2020

Inspirational wednesday : Girl Power

Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY. 
Let us inspire you to make you get those 
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps goodies and have a good time!


Good morning everyone! 
Krafty Girl Anna here with a Inspirational Wednesday card! 

I used the Girl power stamp set 
for a cool modern girl card.



This stampset has two fun girls/ ladies 
and several coordinating sentiments.

I have used the image with the skateboard,
and coloured her with 
some bright coloured pencils.

 Giotto laccato colours used :
 05, 07, 11, 14, 18, 21, 26, 27, 31, 32, 34, 36 

On the side of the rectangle I have stamped two sentiments .

For the background I have 4 squares 
cut from watercolour paper and have decorated them using ;

square 1:
with the wonky chevron stencil 
with heavy body paste and once it was dry 
I have blended some morning marigold ink on top.

square 2 : 
with the beautiful burlap stencil
with heavy body paste and once it was dry 
I have blended some whimsical wisteria ink on top.

square 3: 
with the trippy triangle stencil
with heavy body paste and once it was dry 
I have blended some pink pizzazz ink on top.

square 4:
with the  harlequin   stencil 
with heavy body paste and once it was dry 
I have blended some salty sea ink on top.


I have added some scalloped squares 
in plain coloured paper underneath 
to make them pop a little more 
against the white background. 

Three stars from the stamp set Hearts and stars 
and the finsih the card some Festive dots!

Thanks for letting me share with you today!

If you want to add this stamp set to your collection, 
hop on over to the KKS shop 
and find it for 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin' and have a nice day! 

Hugs Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment