01 April 2020

Inspirational Wednesday - Bugs & Kisses

Hello krafty friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
krafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!


Krafty Girl Delphine here as your hostess this week.
For today, I picked an adorable stamp set perfect for the season, Bugs & Kisses


And here is my card with it - and with some flowers from the Fancy Florals set


I stamped all my elements in Wicked Black Ink. The group of flowers was created with two stamps from the Fancy Florals set, and the four little bugs and fabulous sentiment are from the Bugs & Kisses stamp set. I coloured everything in Copics and added stickles here and there.
  
If you want to add the Bugs & Kisses stamp set to your 
collection, just go visit the KKS Shop!


and find it for 40% OFF this week! 

Happy Krafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment