08 April 2020

Inspirational Wednesday - Hoppy Friends!

Hello krafty friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
krafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!
Krafty Girl Keri here with a super fun Inspirational Wednesday. We have a fun friendship card for you using Hoppy Friends!


I used the Krafty Scenery Stencil for the hills and the Krafty scenery 2 stencil for the grass in Charming Chartreuse, Goblin Green and Mossy Meadow. ink  I used the Chubby Cloud stencil in Magical Midnight ink and inked the background in Magical Midnight ink.



I stamped the sentiment with Goblin Green and Mossy Meadow.  I put the Mossy Meadow just on the top and bottom of the sentiment to give it a two-tone look.  I used some Nebula Stickles Glitter Gel rubbed on the top of the sky.  I added some flowers from my stash and finished it off with Pastel Dots

Stamped all the images using Wicked Black, colored them up with my Copic markers  

Used Copic Colors:

Bunny - W5, W3, W1, W0 and R20
Mouth - E04 and R20
Bee - W9, W7 and W5 with Y17, Y13 and Y11


Thanks for letting me share with you today.  
If you want to add this stamp set to your 
collection, just hop on over to the KKS Shop!


Happy Krafting!

1 comment: