27 April 2020

Krafty Tips and Tuts - A Sloth Video !

Hello everyone! Krafty Girl Delphine here today to share a video tutorial on how I colour cute sloths and how you can get rid of the white background by adding a touch of colour in a very easy way. 

The stamp set I'm using today is A SLOTHSOME DAY, from our latest release.

I recorded the colouring of the whole card and, even if I sped it up a little, you can hopefully see the way I added colour around the edges of my card using very light-coloured Copic Markers and my two examples of sloths to maybe give you some inspiration to colour yours!


Here is the final card and a recap of all the colours I used :


Sloths : E33/35, Y28, YR30, 31, W0, 2, 4, 6
Branches : E35, 39, 59
Leaves: G24, 28, YG01
Background: BG10, 11

Thanks for stopping by and happy colouring! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 comment: