13 May 2020

Inspiration Wednesday - Out of this world!



Hello Krafty Friends!
it's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY
The day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!

Krafty Girl Danielle C here, as your hostess this week.
I was so happy when OUT OF THIS WORLD  got re-stocked lately!
I love those cute monsters, and wanted to create a card with them
for my grand-son sixth birthday!



A long long time ago, in a far far away galaxy,
a close encouter between two adorable monsters
and a young adventurous astronaut occured.

I stamped all my images with Party Peach ink, did a lot of masking `
to squeeze every one in that narrow space.
I lengthen the flag pole held by the astronaut from the set Blast off! to give a sense of height.
The images are colored with Polychromos, on bristol velum. 
I used solvent on the monsters to create a soft shading, and a bit of texture.
I masked all my images to make the sky. Starting close to the planet 
I brushed many coats of Stormy Sky ink, followed by Magical Midnight
I mixed some Gloss heavy gel with lots of silver glitters and 
applied sparingly with the Star Burst Stencil, which I also used to draw the  six stars in the flag, adding some Stickles to make them shine!
I used the Party Time Dots on the sentiment from the Party Time Sentiment Set.




If you want to add OUT OF THIS WORLD! stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'



3 comments:

  1. I don't think that this could be any more adorable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that is so adorable
    Love what you have done with the entire set and the
    background too
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this stamp set. love your scene.

    ReplyDelete