27 May 2020

Inspirational Wednesday- Scaredy Cats




Hello Krafty Friends!
it's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!

Hi everyone!
Krafty Girl Brigitte here, as your hostess this week.



I'm using the stamp set SCAREDY CATS. They are all so adorable!!!!! I'm a total cat lover and can't get enough of them. So even if the stamp set is technically a Halloween set,  I try using it for different occasions!!!



So today, I made a super simple card. I first started by inking the images with Totally Taupe hybrid ink for a no line effect. I then coloured them with Prismacolor pencils. The trees are from the Spooky Silhouette stamp set and the balloons and sentiment from Party Time Sentiments stamp set. I like using images in different ways, so I can use them more!!!



If you want to add Scaredy Cats! stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'

A+
Brigitte


No comments:

Post a Comment