24 June 2020

Inspirational Wednesday - Cuddles the Puppy!

Hello krafty friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
krafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone! Krafty Girl Delphine here as your hostess this week! For today, I chose one of my favourite sets,
 CUDDLES THE PUPPY

And here is my make with it:


I stamped the super cute boy with his dog in Wicked Black Hybrid Ink on a rectangular piece of wood and drew a big heart behind my image using a die. I coloured everything in Posca Paint Pens, and added a final touch by stamping the pawprint and heart from the Cuddles the Puppy set and painted them too. 

Thanks for letting me share with you today.  
If you want to add this stamp set to your 
collection, just go visit the KKS Shop!

Happy kraftin'!

2 comments: