20 July 2020

Krafty Tips and Tuts - No Line and 2 Videos!

Hello everyone! Krafty Girl Delphine here today to share TWO video tutorials with you! For the Krafty Peeks of our July Release, I posted a card using the LONG IN THE TOOTH stamp set - the one you can see below :


Some of you asked me about the background, so I thought I would share how to create the clouds and colour the sea and waves in Copics (Video 1). I stuck to this original card but decided to add a twist and create the scene in no line this time, so you can also watch how I colour the walrus in no line (Video 2).

Here is my final card : 


To create the waves, I drew in pencil using my KRAFTY SCENERY 3 stencil as a guide.

I did not speed up the videos too much, so you can still follow and reproduce if you want to.

VIDEO 1:



VIDEO 2:





Sky: B0000, 000, 00, 01
Sea: B01, 05, BG02, 09
Walrus: B63, E40, 41, 42, 43, W0, 2, 4, 6

Thanks for stopping by and happy colouring! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment