12 August 2020

Inspirational Wednesday - Party Piggies

Hello Krafty Friends!

It is INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY!
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Krafty girl Sabrina here! My birthday is coming up next week so I thought i'd inspire you with a birthday card this week!

I used the Party Piggies stamp set to make this fun card!!


I colored the Piggies with my Zig markers in matching colors to my papers. The balloon and the sentiment are from our awesome party time sentiment set!

I cut the papers a little wonky inspired by our sketch of the month!


***

If you want to play with those fun Party piggies to 
now is the time to grab them! 
They are on sale at 40% off this week
Come back tomorrow when we kick off our August release peeks!
It's a fa-BOO-lous release so you don't wanna miss it!!

Happy Kraftin!

***

Sabrina

1 comment: