16 September 2020

Inspirational Wednesday - Scaredy Cats

 Hello Krafty Friends!

it's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hello everyone!
Krafty Girl Delphine here as your hostess this week! Today's set is one of my favourites and a must have for your Halloween makes - it's SCAREDY CATS!


I stamped my cats from the SCAREDY CATS set using Wicked Black Hybrid Ink and die cut my image. All the colouring was done using Copics.
If you would like to see how I coloured my scene in details, you can watch the video below which I created for our Virtual Krafty Retreat! All the colours are listed at the end and as I colour,
I hope you will give a try!



If you want to add the SCAREDY CATS stamp set to your collection,
just go visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'!

1 comment:

  1. I encourage everyone to give this tutorial a try. I am a relative newbie to alcohol markers and use spectrum noir so I had to make substitutions. Although my results were not as gorgeous as Delphine’s, trust the process, mine looks good. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete