28 October 2020

INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY - Perfect Peony


Hello Krafty Friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!

 

Krafty Girl Danielle C. here, as your hostess this week.
I have created two cards, with very different style, with one stamp set.




I stamped this gorgeous flower with pigment ink (versamark) 
 on watercolor paper and embossed it with white powder
to created a stained glass effect, in a more discreet version than with black lines.
I am sharing two images, displayed and colored differently, 
as we always need spare cards, which designs offer many sentiment possibilities, 
reason why I allowed sufficient blank space to be suitable for different styles of appropriate sentiment 
when the time comes.
Both images were colored with the same watercolor receipe
( a mix of purple, pink, french ultramarine, and some paynes grey)
I used a mix of paynes grey and green for the leaves.





I colored this one in more discreet tones of purple, and went very light in the background.
I also added a diecut corner. No glitter on this one, as I intend to keep it sober  for a sympathy card.




If you want to add Perfect Peony stamp set,  to your collection,
visite de KKS shop
and find it at 40% this week.

Happy Kraftin'







No comments:

Post a Comment