28 November 2020

Challenge #559 ~ Green & Red OR Purple & Blue

Good morning and welcome to another fabulous and fun Saturday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Are you ready for another fun and krafty challenge to inspire you and help get your creative juices flowing?

We've got some fabulous ideas for you and can't wait to see what you create!

This week, Krafty Girl Allison is your hostess and her challenge for you is to make a  card or project using a Red & Green colour combo OR a Blue & Purple colour combo!

 Hello Krafty peeps!  Ally here!  I hope our American friends had a great Thanksgiving!

I love traditional holiday colours. You know, the gorgeous reds and greens of the season.  But there's something special about getting a non-traditional card with a fun colour combination.  So this week I challenge you to use the traditional red & green colour scheme or try using a non-traditional blue & purple combination!

 

For my card this week, I wanted to use the adorable "Yeti or Not" stamp set using those crazy Yeti characters!  I began by stamping my Yetis and the mountains in the background using Totally Taupe ink.  This colour is perfect for no-line colouring!

For my sky, I used Amazing Azure, Sparkling Sapphire, Stormy Sky ink.  Plus I had to add a few fun snowflakes from the Sparkling Snowflakes Stencil.   My greeting today is from the beautiful "Snowflake Kisses" stamp set.  A few "Pastel Krafty Dots" made the card complete!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have fun with my challenge and I hope you have a wonderful and krafty weekend!

~ Ally ~

Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like.

These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however, using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and products will earn you double entries!

The monthly prize is a $25 voucher to the Krafty shop!!!
Woohoo!  There are two ways to enter: you can link up your creation on the  Kraftin’ Kimmie blog page and you can upload your photo to the album in our 


If you need a little extra inspiration or a jump start to your mojo, 
we have a new sketch each month!
Feel free to use it any time!
 

And don't forget about this weekend's Frugal Friday Specials!! 
We've got a selection of gorgeous stamp sets on SALE 40% OFF this weekend while supplies last!!  

Be sure to check out all the awesome projects our Design Team has come up with below - and Happy Kraftin'!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment