18 November 2020

Inspirational Wednesday

 


It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY...
the day we like to provide a little extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!


Hi everybody! It's Krafty Girl Melanie here to share my Inspirational Wednesday creation.

I created this fun watercoloured card featuring our adorable stamp set Jolly Happy Snowmen. I stamped the snowman and the background stamp in Granite Grey ink before painting the scene. I also added some Stardust Stickles for a finishing touch.


I hope you all get a chance to get creative this week! Don't forget to show us what you are working on over on the KKS Facebook page!

Thanks for visiting...hop on over to the KKS shop to pick up this sweet stamp set if you don't already have it in your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment