10 February 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - Happy Winter Days

Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Krafty Girl Sabrina here as your hostess this week!

For the frist time in years it is actually Winter here in the Nethelands!! It started snowing last saturday and there is still lots of snow! Mostly it snows and dissapears almost as fast as it falls so this is treat to me!! I love snow!

So what better stamp set to use for todays post then the one called
Happy Winter Days!!


I love this adorable fox and the little ornaments in the set are a lot of fun to color up a border on your card!
I used my zig markers to color everything up. To draw the hills behind the fox I used the Krafty Scenery stencil!

If you want to add the Happy Winter Days stamp set to your collection, visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Shopping!

3 comments: