17 February 2021

Inspirational Wednesday : Polar Pals

  

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!

Today it is my turn , krafty girl Anna 

to inspire you with a fun clearstamp set

 from Kraftin Kimmiestamps.

I have chosen a nice wintery set 

called Polar pals

this set comes with two main characters 

this super fun raccoon and a polar bear with penguins ( see photo below ) 

and 4 great sentiments :

Life is better with friends, tossing you a snowy hello,

have a ball on your special day!, thanks for picking me up pal!


You can use it for all kind of cards or other skrappy projects! 


I have inked the raccoon with marvellous mocha ink coloured it with my Copic ,

masked it and blended some morning marigold ink on top .

Doesn't that brown look nice with the peach / orange shades ? 


On the piece of dp below I have repeated the stamp  

have a ball on your special day!


Later I have added some pumpkin patch ink on the edges of the flowers and dp.


To create some "snow" I have used modelling paste..

on the edges of the paper and on the snowball .



The Copic colours I have used are :


raccoon : E 41, E 43, E 44, E 47 

cheeks : E 95 white gel pen 

scarf : YR 02, YR 68 , E 43, E 47


If you want to add the POLAR PALS  stamp set to your collection it's on SALE right NOW!  
So visit the KKS Shop and swoop it up 
at 40% OFF this week!

from the same set , just saying :) do not miss out  .


On my you tube channel 
I have added a little video with various steps of my raccoon card from today ...

Thanks for your visit

Hugs Anna 



4 comments: