24 March 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - Holiday Wishes

 

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY, the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!

Today it is my turn, Krafty Girl Brigitte, to inspire you with a fun clear stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
 
I chose to share a creation today using the adorable "Holiday Wishes" sentiment stamp set.
 
 
I like it when I can make quick cards... especially for the Holiday Season!!!! With this set, you can whip up cute, easy card that still look classy. I used Stained Glass stencil with some KKS hybrid ink, added some twine and krafty dots... voilà!!!! All done!!!

If you don't have the super sweet Holiday Wishes set in your KKS collection, this is your opportunity to scoop it up at a very special SALE price of 40% OFF!! The sale only lasts for one week so don't delay!

Until next time... Happy Kraftin'! 
~ Brigitte ~

No comments:

Post a Comment