17 March 2021

Inspirational Wednesday ~ Keep Swimming

 Hello Krafty Friends!  Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY, the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!

Today it is my turn, Krafty Girl Allison, to inspire you with a fun clear stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
 
I chose to share a creation today using the adorable "Keep Swimming" stamp set by Cheryl Grant.
 
 
To create my card, I stamped all three images using "Wicked Black " ink.  Then I masked them all off.  I then cut a fun jagged mask and began ink blending with "Amazing Azure".  Then I brought in the "Summer Sunbeams Stencil" and inked it up with the next darker blue ink, "Sparkling Sapphire".  Then I bought in an even darker blue, "Stormy Sky" ink and inked the edges and also added a small bit of the "Rocky Road Stencil". 

If you don't have this super sweet set in your KKS collection this is your opportunity to scoop it up at a very special SALE price of 40% OFF!! The sale only lasts for one week so don't delay!

Until next time... Happy Kraftin'! 
~ Ally ~

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Love the dimension you did with your coloring. Well done!

    ReplyDelete