31 March 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - Out Of This World!

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!

Krafty Girl Karla here, as your hostess this week! I'm so excited to share a card using the super cute Out Of This World Stamp Set, which you'll find on sale for the next week!! I coloured up the hilariously cute aliens with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and watercoloured them on Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I used Totally Taupe Ink to stamp them with to create a no-line effect. 


I love all the accessory stamps that come with this set! I used the Stars on the cool galaxy background (see the video below for instructions on how to create it too!) and I added in the planet stamp ... seriously cute! 


I added in one of the awesome sentiments that also come with this set and tied a bit of twine from the funny face monster attaching to the purple guy - because safety first!


I used some yellow Dream Drops to give some texture and design to this guy after blending an ombre effect! I think he'd be cool stamped a bunch of times and coloured in a rainbow of colours!


Here's a video from the past weekend showing you exactly how to create this fun resist background! You can see the Starburst Stencil peeking through!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing & krafty week!!



If you want to add the Out Of This World stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'



2 comments: