14 April 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - Talk to the Animals!

  Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!

Krafty Girl Sabrina here, as your hostess this week!

Today I got a slimline card for you with the adorable Talk to the Animals stamp set. For my background I die cut a bunch of hexagons out of white paper and green glitter paper. The glitter paper is from our new add-on bundle releasing this weekend!! I layed them out on a kraft layer to get the feel of a turtle shell pattern. I coloured the image with my copic markers.



Products used:



April add-on bundle to be released this Saturday!

Copics: 
Skin: E04, 13, 21, 00, 000 R20
Tree (hair): E29, (38, 35, 33, 31)
Pants/ frog belly: V29, 27, 25
Shirt, Socks/Turtle: G19, YG45, 41, 11
Turtle: E55, 53, 51, 50
Frog/grass: G99, YG67, 63
Shoes: T3, 1

If you want to add the Talk to the Animals stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'



4 comments:

  1. This stamp set is adorable! What an awesome colouring of this guy and his pal. The background is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this hexagon inspired slimline! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought turtle shell as soon as I saw this. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete