12 May 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - Be a Mermaid!

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!

Today it is my turn , krafty girl Danielle,

to inspire you with a fun clear stamp set

 called BE A MERMAID!


I found this journaling card in
my stash that seemed perfect for 
the adorable images from the
BE A MERMAID set.  I added
some waves across the image panel
with the Wonderful Waves stencil.
I also used the brand spankin' new
Darling Dashes stencil (peeked today
for the May 2021 release - and 
available this weekend for purchase)
on the background panel with some
glitter paste. There's also a few dots
of Nuvo dream drops on here too
(from the March Add On Bundle). 

And I even finished the inside 
 

If you would like to add BE A MERMAID to your collection, it's on sale RIGHT NOW - for 40% OFF!!!

 So visit the KKS Shop and scoop it up!

Have a Mertastic and krafty day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment